Having worked as graphic artist and illustrator for several advertising agencies and ICT companies, I have been exposed to an array of features characterising the world of graphics.
After my graduation in foreign languages my passion for animation and digital art led me to attend several courses of fine arts, 2/3D graphic (Accademia Italiana of Florence,etc.).
In 2006 I won a scholarship to study traditional animation techniques at IED-Istituto Europeo di Design of Turin. At the end I worked (stage) for Enarmonia (animation studio in Turin) as clean-up artist and digital painter.
I’m proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Premiere and in MS Office.
I work on both windows and Mac OS.
I worked as graphic artist for:
- SCADA systems: GUI, symbols, ADV material and technical screens both for PC and mobile devices.
- E-learning courses: illustrations, GUI, characters, short animations and learning objects, using Adobe Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop, Articulate, etc…
- Videogames: textures, characters, icons, buttons, user interfaces, promotion material, etc…
- Softwares development: templates, user interfaces, buttons, icons and tailor made avatars.
- Desktop publishing: advertising, corporate brands, cover and magazine layout design.
- Animation: characters, textures, background, etc…
- Video recording/editing
My job experiences demonstrate my adaptability and capability of working with others through the process of production while meeting the challenges presented to me.